Jewelry Care Guide
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, showering, washing dishes, etc.
- Remove your jewelry before participating in activities that will cause you to perspire.
- Wait to put on your jewelry until after you have applied lotion, makeup, or perfume.
- Remove jewelry if you will be bringing it into contact with something hard. (For example, take off your ring before lifting weights.)
- Store your jewelry where it won’t rub against other hard substances (a soft bag—one per piece of jewelry—is ideal).
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth (included with your order) after each use.
Proper care is essential to preserve the life and luster of your jewelry.
Should the coating on your floral beads become dull over time, you can restore shine and protection by wiping them clean, then carefully applying a thin coat of a product called “Jewelry Shield”, or clear nail polish. You can also have us reglaze them for you.
Questions? We’re here to help! 1-833-4ELOISE